Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Camping - KiteStock
Kite U.S. Forums > Industry Resources & Information > Events, Group Trips & Camps > Events
Tim Blanchard
If you are looking to camp in Mitchell's Bay you'll need to book as soon as possible. It is a long weekend and only a few spots are available.
Camping is available at Marine Park (519) 354-8423, please speak to Sheri and let her know that you are here for the kiteboarding event. We have a designated camping area.

Also just as a reminder this is a family camp ground, concerns have been voiced inregards to excessive noise and rowdiness. Lets make this a successful event and continue to have access to Mitchell's Bay for future events. Keep the party at Bob's & Bouy's!

See everyone May 28

Tim
surfer66ca2
How many people expect will be camping Tim?
Jason
mIKAEL
I don't think it's a long weekend.... not in Canada at least! Is it a long weekend in the states?
I'm not sure how many people will camp. I imagine most people that come will be camping. A site is $32 and 6 people can camp on each site.
Your right Mikael it isn't a Canadian holiday, but it is a holiday weekend in the states.
steveB
How does the wind look for Kitestock?

steve
Tim Blanchard
10 to 15 knots West is the current marine forcast as of Wednesday. The weather pattern for the weekend looks very promising for wind at Mitchell's Bay. The water temps are in the 60's.

The weather looks like it is going to provide an excellent weekend for KiteStock! We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Tim & April
steveB
Thanks Tim, we plan on driving over saturday morning.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.