Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hooked In Raley
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Boxing Ring
joel
It is not a trick. You look like an idiot. Unhook and learn how to pop without sending the kite. Stop kooking out.

WRONG

RIGHT

KyleK
actually, boobscotch, a hooked Raley is a trick. Its called a 'Gayley'.

dont see many of these elusive manuevers, but I suspect there are guys that have been zeroing in on 'em. dont be surprised if somebody steps up and legitimizes the 'gay-ley'.
mnpaslay
Hey man, maybe that guy isn't trying to do a raley...sometimes i get pulled like that when I try my weak attempts at jumping...

not so much anymore, I think I'm getting better at jumping, sometimes I even have one I'm proud of...
FellowCountryMan
Gayley's rock!!!!

Hooked in is where it's at.

If you want to ride unhooked with boots go wakeboarding.

biggrin.gif
pbr
There is awful lot of water coming up in the "wrong" shot...it appears to be some sort of large water mammal leaping out of the depths to catch its prey, however I don't see any seagull feathers coming out of the mouth.
mta
Wow! all this time I thought riding unhooked meant unclipping my leash! wink.gif
dan cote
just because you can't hold on to the kite when unhooked don't try and chirp the riders that can.

gayleys are a weak man's raley
Cruz
Gayley...hahaha laugh.gif How about a super-gayley with one limp wrist, zero pop, and the kite directly overhead.

What's next? a neoprene mini-skirt.

...officially pushed to the next level. dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.