Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crawdad Cove and Lake Mohave
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteNV Nevada Forum > Open Discussion
MikeB
I've been riding out at Lake Mead for a year now. I recently went to Lake Mohave, 6 mile Rd, by cottonwood cove. 12 or more kiter's but didn't get a chance to talk cause It's been a while since Id seen nice clean wind.

Here are a few pic's from Crawdad Cove,Lake Mead. This is me pulling my Daughter with a boogie board. It works good in flat water when powered up. If it's choppy you have to be overpowered because, flat boogie boards bounce all over in the chop and you have to maintain a nice slow speed. Just enough to get them plaining.

Lake Mead has some really nice flat water spot too. I lost one of my favorite sections a few months ago cause it's all dried up now. Didn't get any pictures of it though. It was all glassy smooth on a SouthEast wind. I'm talking dead calm like a swimming pool. It's not to hard to find sections like the picture below.

Turtle
Mike, glad to hear from you rolleyes.gif

Just last week we were talking about, "Where the is Foil Mike?"

I will be in Vegas March 24-27, 2009 for a Medical Trade Show so I will be sure to get in touch with you to ride.

Let me know if you want some KiteNV.com stickers or if you want me to put up a basic homepage for www.KiteNV.com www.KiteVegas.com

FYI you can get to the forums by going to www.KiteUSforums.com

John

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.