Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Man Down
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteSC South Carolina Forum > Wide Open
pbr
Well I will be out of the game for a few weeks. After an epic 10 days in michigan and ohio I returned home. Needed to keep the gnar going strong and my quickest outlet was wakeboarding. Ended up cracking my fibula in my right leg. I am booted up for a few weeks, then a few more off the water for it to finish healing.
EpicKiteMag
QUOTE(pbr @ Jul 15 2008, 11:47 AM) *
Well I will be out of the game for a few weeks. After an epic 10 days in michigan and ohio I returned home. Needed to keep the gnar going strong and my quickest outlet was wakeboarding. Ended up cracking my fibula in my right leg. I am booted up for a few weeks, then a few more off the water for it to finish healing.

Dude sorry to hear this. Hope you at least had a memorable time at the Sandusky sandbar! (and the rest of your trip back up north!) Guess it's time for you to sit back and tip back a few PBR's while you recuperate! wink.gif

JC
BizB
Or maybe you could drink a beer, instead.
Turtle
Sorry to hear that Tom, I wish you a speedy recovery!

John

pbr
Thanks guys, I go back in for some x-rays next week. And yes the rest of the trip up that way was rediculous...or at least what I can remember of it! And I'll check into that beer thing...but PBR usually is the way to go.
ORK
What will you have, PBR! Cat's meow of brew but I prefer it in the bottle variety. Heal up fast dude.
pbr
I do hope all of your realize that Pabst is now the largest American brewery now that Anhiser and Miller have been bought out....support your local brewery!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.