Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bladder repair tape
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteOH Ohio Forum > Open Discussion
SaulOhio
Anybody have any they can spare? I have two kites out of commission, and no repair tape. I plan on ordering some, so I can replace what I borrow, but does anyone have any I can have sooner?

I may be at Headlands tonight
Joe G
Saul - I have plenty of sail tape, but no bladder tape. Sorry. However, I found a guy who repairs bladders and sells brand new ones for very reasonable prices. His name is Jim and his website is :

www.kitebladder.com

I needed to replace strut bladders for an old Naish Boxer so I could sell it in working order on Ebay. His price was about half of Airtime. The bladders I got were an exact match and I got them quickly. He does repair LE bladders since these are more expensive to replace.

Hope this helps.

-Joe
SaulOhio
QUOTE(Joe G @ Jun 19 2008, 10:22 PM) *
Saul - I have plenty of sail tape, but no bladder tape. Sorry. However, I found a guy who repairs bladders and sells brand new ones for very reasonable prices. His name is Jim and his website is :

www.kitebladder.com

I needed to replace strut bladders for an old Naish Boxer so I could sell it in working order on Ebay. His price was about half of Airtime. The bladders I got were an exact match and I got them quickly. He does repair LE bladders since these are more expensive to replace.

Hope this helps.

-Joe

Thanks, but I already got in touch with him. I am sending him one kite, and the bladders from another.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.