Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MACshack Grand opening
Kite U.S. Forums > Industry Resources & Information > Events, Group Trips & Camps > Events
Mackite
Grand Opening of Mackite’s Muskegon Lesson Center and Shop
Saturday June 14, 10am – 3pm

The MAC SHACK is open! The water is warming up, so come join us on Saturday June 14 for the grand opening of our new fully stocked shop, lesson and demo center, The Mac Shack, is located on Muskegon’s Pere Marquette beach. Help us open the doors in style with free food, demos and a raffle every half hour that will bring a smile to every gear junkie’s face.

Grand Opening Events

Free BBQ: 11am – 2pm: Burgers and hot dogs to keep you fueled up to ride

Swap Meet: 10am – 2pm: Clean out your kite closet, sell your old gear and pick up some new gear.

Free Kite Demo: 10am – 3pm: Try the Naish Cult, Slingshot Rev, Cabrinha Convert or Swithblade 3

Free Board Demo 10am-3pm: Test out all of our 2008 boards to see which one fits your style.

Free Stand up paddle board Demo 10am-3pm: Get a taste of the best light wind activity we have found yet. Take out our Naish, Jimmy Lewis and Oxbow boards for a paddle.

Raffle every half hour: We will be giving away gear and accessories all day to help you get set up with everything you will need for the summer riding season.

Swing by for a half hour or stay all day but don’t miss out on this great chance to meet up with riders from all over the Midwest and kick off the 2008 riding season.

Cant make it on the 14th? No Worries! The Mac Shack will be open every day from 11-7 to take care of all of your kiting needs.

Mackite
Here are a few updates

Joe B. Will be on hand with the New Naish kites.

Kevin Steen will be there with the new Crossbow IDS

Jimbo Will be rep'n the SS REVs

The compressor is on site and fully functional. It is not regulated so use at your own risk.

If the lake is flat we'll set up the Banshee bungee. (you have to check this out)

Stand Up Paddle board demo. Try the Naish, 9 fish, and Jimmy Lewis models.

We have a great raffle put together and Steve will be on the Grill. Rain or shine wind or not Come and have some fun.
Turtle
Sorry I could not make it out, congrats! I will be heading West soon and will be sure to stop in and check out the new beach front crib.

John
Cruz
I hit up the MAC Shack this weekend. Three days in a row on Pere Marquette and Little Sable. Props to Pat for providing having parts to repair my inflation system right on the beach! MAC Shack is in the house. AC
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.