Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kite School in Sandusky
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteOH Ohio Forum > Open Discussion
Jefe
I am looking to get into Kiteboarding and was hoping there was a good trainer, school in Sandusky, OH. I am out of Columbus, OH and am looking to spend a few weekends up north learning to Kiteboard.

Thanks
EpicKiteMag
QUOTE(Jefe @ May 21 2008, 10:10 AM) *
I am looking to get into Kiteboarding and was hoping there was a good trainer, school in Sandusky, OH. I am out of Columbus, OH and am looking to spend a few weekends up north learning to Kiteboard.

Thanks

Best place that is closest to you and the rest of us in Ohio is Lake St.Clair.
Give Kyle at Detroit Kiteboarding a call or Brian at GLK.

Kyle's got a real great setup with a boat to take you out to Strawberry island away from the crowds at Metro Beach!

JC
Turtle
All of the shops and schools in and around the Great Lakes are on my website www.KiteMI.com under schools.

In addition to Detroit Kiteboarding (Kyle) and Great Lakes Kiteboarding (Brian) you have Red Sky in Toledo along with Red Belly Boardshop in Ann Arbor, MI. I am pretty sure these two shops/schools do lessons on Erie near the Michigan Ohio boarder.

See you on the water soon!

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.