Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: edgewater
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteOH Ohio Forum > Land / Snow
suckinseawater_merged
hows the snow cover look for a late day session at the edge?
don
Just kited at LCCC for 2 hours ..... then security decided to kick me OUT!

he said that looks really cool..but your an insurance risk.... and booted me out....

that sucks!

don
EpicKiteMag
QUOTE(don @ Mar 7 2008, 05:06 PM) *
he said that looks really cool..but your an insurance risk.... and booted me out....

They did the samething when my brother's and I tryed to skatesail there many,many years ago! They're "pricks"! angry.gif
SaulOhio
I was planning on going to Sandusky tomorrow, but with the weather so bad, and the winds so strong and gusty, I think I'll just take a short trip to Edgewater tomorrow, sometime when the conditions look good.

I may try Sandusky Sunday Morning.
Luke War
QUOTE(SaulOhio @ Mar 7 2008, 07:12 PM) *
I was planning on going to Sandusky tomorrow, but with the weather so bad, and the winds so strong and gusty, I think I'll just take a short trip to Edgewater tomorrow, sometime when the conditions look good.

I may try Sandusky Sunday Morning.

The Sandusky Bay is open so I dont know if it'd be the best place to ride. Besides, we're not supposed to get as much snow as you guys will closer to Cleveland. I'll check the bay in the morning though and see what its done.
suckinseawater_merged
I should be at edgewater in the early am looks like its gonna be alittle windy ! Rode a 9 tonight joel rode a 12 and matt got a high speed lesson on a 5 gusty and fun. Conditions are kinda crazy with an ice /drift mix but good enough to kick my ass.
suckinseawater_merged
were leavin around 8 bringin the giant tube to attempt to maim my kids. see ya there
SaulOhio
May be good tomorrow and Friday. Just got a new layer of snow, and NW winds are in the forecast.

I'll be there after work, and have the day off Friday.

Saul
SaulOhio
Thursday didnt work, since all the new snow melted.

But tomorrow morning should be good, depending on the wind.
I'll try to be out there early, like 9:00am
SaulOhio
Everyone who didn;t come out to Edgewater this morning, you missed out.

I was on my 8M, getting some big jumps. The snow was thick, and it was a bit gusty, but overall good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.