Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2008 GLK Hatteras Trip April 5-12, 2008
Kite U.S. Forums > Industry Resources & Information > Events, Group Trips & Camps > Group Trips > GLK Group Trips
Turtle
Here is the PDF document and link to GLK's upcoming Hatteras Trip scheduled for April 5-12, 2008

Click to view attachment

http://www.greatlakeskiteboarding.com/kite...eras%20Michigan
Turtle
Hey everyone, I will be joining the GLK crew from 4-7 to 4-12, 2008 in Hatteras. Can't wait to get back in the water.

John
Thomas61
Nice, Turtle!

Be sure to bring your set of poker chips...I'll school all ya'll fools

T
Turtle
QUOTE(Thomas61 @ Mar 13 2008, 12:01 AM) *
Nice, Turtle!

Be sure to bring your set of poker chips...I'll school all ya'll fools

T

I will bring the poker set, so be sure to stop at the ATM on the way to Frisco. Yeah Baby, I need a new pair of shoes!

John
purewind07
how do u get to hatteras?
how long is the drive?
is it worth coming down there for a weekend?
elkusbry
QUOTE(purewind07 @ Mar 31 2008, 03:59 AM) *
how do u get to hatteras?
how long is the drive?
is it worth coming down there for a weekend?

well some of the west side boys made it down this last week including brad knoth and andy bolt. We had a killer time they scored 7 of 7 days while down here, not too shabby. however its about a 13-16 hour drive depending on conditions and traffic. so it might be a little too much for a weekend gig, but if your up for it ill be there ready to session. let me know if you have any Qs.

~elkus
Turtle
This trip was one of the best, it will be hard to beat. Brian from GLK had two premium oceanside houses in Frisco, NC OBX with a view of the ocean and walking distance from the Frisco Pier. Hot tub, full kitchen, pool table and wrap around decks in all directions.

I got 4 of the 5 days riding on small kites. I am pretty sure the others will be 6 for 7. The only day we did not have wind was Wed and it was 70 and sunny, not to shabby. We rented 2 surf boards and 2 stand up paddle boards and hit the surf. Elkus rocks on these things and we have some good footage for Epic's debut issue out May 1, 2008 of him and LeFeve.

Pictures of the trip are plentiful and I will post a ton in the days to come.

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.