Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WANTED: Wakestyle board
Kite U.S. Forums > Industry Resources & Information > Resources > Kiteboarding Gear for Sale
Luke War
Hey ya'll,

Im looking to ride wakestyle this next season and Im looking for a board that Im not gonna pay an arm and a leg for. Somewhere between a 134 and 138cm would be about right I think. So if anyone has an extra freestyle board laying around that they want to unload drop me a line!

Later!
TheJerm
hey man i have an 06 Liquid force mission 144 i know thats not your size but it works well in lighter wind

$300

QUOTE(Luke War @ Feb 16 2008, 12:06 PM) *
Hey ya'll,

Im looking to ride wakestyle this next season and Im looking for a board that Im not gonna pay an arm and a leg for. Somewhere between a 134 and 138cm would be about right I think. So if anyone has an extra freestyle board laying around that they want to unload drop me a line!

Later!

Luke War
QUOTE(TheJerm @ Feb 16 2008, 09:20 PM) *
hey man i have an 06 Liquid force mission 144 i know thats not your size but it works well in lighter wind

$300

Thanks for the reply man.

Thats a bigger board than Im looking for, but I'll def keep it in mind.

- Luke
TheJerm
sure thing man if you do change your mind, im sure its not going anywhere, and i'll drop the price to.
take care

jerm

QUOTE(Luke War @ Feb 17 2008, 10:54 AM) *
Thanks for the reply man.

Thats a bigger board than Im looking for, but I'll def keep it in mind.

- Luke

Wykoff
I have a 138 mission that i have been thinking about selling.. i would probably get rid of it for like 250.. it has a few nicks in the heal side edge that i repaired with epoxy as well as a few in the toe side that are minor, i will be fixing these as well.. board is a blast and pops like crazy.. let me know.
randal.brown
Jerm are you still interested in selling the 144? Does anyone know if he still checks this board?

Randal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.