Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: naish 14m 2007 torch
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Lost & Found
Ottawa_River_Pirate
Hey all,

On Wednesday my house got broken into my naish 14m 2007 torch with bar lines and a liquid force harness was stolen. They grabbed lots of other stuff including my Canadian army tactical vest . I bought the kite from turtle and it is blue and yellow. I doubt these guys are kiters since they left my 10m which was right beside it.

I live in London, Ontario, just wanted to put the word out to anyone if they see it listed online, or at a pawnshop in london, or anywhere within a few hours of me. Would be really apreciative of any help at all with this one because these guys really cleaned me out, I think the isued military kite and kite should be pretty obvious at a pawn shop though. Cheers

gfalck@hotmail.com
airforce86
QUOTE(Ottawa_River_Pirate @ Feb 8 2008, 09:41 PM) *
Hey all,

On Wednesday my house got broken into my naish 14m 2007 torch with bar lines and a liquid force harness was stolen. They grabbed lots of other stuff including my Canadian army tactical vest . I bought the kite from turtle and it is blue and yellow. I doubt these guys are kiters since they left my 10m which was right beside it.

I live in London, Ontario, just wanted to put the word out to anyone if they see it listed online, or at a pawnshop in london, or anywhere within a few hours of me. Would be really apreciative of any help at all with this one because these guys really cleaned me out, I think the isued military kite and kite should be pretty obvious at a pawn shop though. Cheers

gfalck@hotmail.com

we'll keep our eyes and ears open for anything bud....shitty deal hope to see you on the water soon though
Turtle
That sucks that someone stole your kite. Just so everyone knows, this was my 2007 Naish 14M Torch III with Blue with Yellow trim.

I can't find a picture anywhere to post for you, sorry. If anyone has one with this kite in it email to me or post it in this topic. I am pretty sure there where some Sea Turtle pictures that have my 14M in.

John
purewind07
wow that really really sucks man. hope You guys catch who ever is responsible.
Ill be on the lookout also for that color kite
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.