Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Skywalker D-wave
Kite U.S. Forums > Industry Resources & Information > Resources > Kiteboarding Gear for Sale
jimcurran
07 like new d-wave. Bought and used once. Great for the waves or lose the fins and works for a skim or light wind board. Complete with fins and footsrtaps. 400 CAD or US

Turtle
Interested in trading anything for + - cash?

Buggy, Snowboard (Kite Industries) with flow bindings, 07 18M North Torch III, 06 North Jaime Pro board, 07 Naish Custom Wide board, Small white poodle 10lbs.

As you can see got lot's of stuff, but I would really like a surf board of 2008. You should see the list of stuff I don't want to get rid of.

John
jimcurran
QUOTE(Turtle @ Jan 25 2008, 01:46 PM) *
Interested in trading anything for + - cash?

Buggy, Snowboard (Kite Industries) with flow bindings, 07 18M North Torch III, 06 North Jaime Pro board, 07 Naish Custom Wide board, Small white poodle 10lbs.

As you can see got lot's of stuff, but I would really like a surf board of 2008. You should see the list of stuff I don't want to get rid of.
John

I probably have just as much stuff. 3 kiteboards, 3 snowboards, 6 kites, 3 harnesses and the list goes on and on. I'm not really interested in anything but $$ so I can buy my 08's, unless you own a condo somewhere south that I can rent for kiting!!!!!

Cheers
Tkettlepoint
Turtle You need the D-wave man.... It is the board i rode the most for 07. light wind days took 2 outside fins off and was out on my 13m cham.... crankin days on the 6m nano... Rideing toe side with no problems...

I'll have some 08 skywalker boards to demo this summer.... just give me a call one weekend and try them out... I should have a eclipse surfboard too if you want to try it too....Plus maybe a custom made kite surfboard a guy wants to make for me .

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.