Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Snow Kiting Wed 12/5/07
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteOH Ohio Forum > Land / Snow
Turtle
Looks like 2-3 inches expected for Cleveland and the surrounding areas, but 2-4 further south.

Anyone know a good soccer field, park or school that will work for snow kiting to the South?

Hook a Turtle up, I can go out anytime today.

John tongue.gif
joel
Turtle - If we get some wind, I'll be heading out after work.
Turtle
Accu-Weather shows N 10-15 from 4pm on, looks like we may get in a session today. I hope Edgewater gets some accumulation. It is snowing pretty good here in Euclid now.

I have a big kite and in the snow you need less than on the water, SWEET.

Keep me posted.

John

Luke War
Did you guys score any snow sessions?
Turtle
Wed after work Joel and I headed to Edgewater and scored a good session. I was on my 8M and he was on his 12M. Not much snow on the ground, but just enough for us to log the first snow kite session of winter (SWEET).

Joel launched a couple skyward jumps on the snow (Crazy) blink.gif and landed some back rolls/360s. The wind around 5pm was NE, but turned NNE about an hour after so we were able to tack the full length of Edgewater. I stayed grounded and mellow just to get my snow legs, but near the end I sent a couple good ones and landed softly. laugh.gif

Until Next Time!

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.