Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2008 Kiteboarding Calendar - Great Lakes
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteOH Ohio Forum > Open Discussion
Turtle
Hey everyone, I want to put together a 2008 Kiteboarding calendar featuring riders on the Great Lakes. I say we get all the cool pictures from all over Michigan, Canada and Ohio and vote on the best 13 (1-cover, 12-months).

I figure the calendars might cost approx $30, but it would be real cool. Send pictures to me at JohnW@KiteMI.com and I will post them so we can start to vote.

John
Chalkphoto
QUOTE(Turtle @ Sep 27 2007, 04:26 PM) *
Hey everyone, I want to put together a 2008 Kiteboarding calendar featuring riders on the Great Lakes. I say we get all the cool pictures from all over Michigan, Canada and Ohio and vote on the best 13 (1-cover, 12-months).

I figure the calendars might cost approx $30, but it would be real cool. Send pictures to me at JohnW@KiteMI.com and I will post them so we can start to vote.

John

We are also looking for photos and articles for the "Great Lakes Kiteboarding Magazine"
to submit a photo or article email me at jerry@chalkphoto.com or Turtle at JohnW@KiteMI.com

any info on what's happening in your area...who's been killing it on the water, feature your riding spots, etc....

Jerry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.