Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Almost Time!!
Kite U.S. Forums > Industry Resources & Information > Resources > Kitesnowboarding
mIKAEL
Well we're finally getting some snow! It's been snowing litely for the last few days and just got about 2 inches last night and still snowing. Lot more snow in the forecast for the next few days too. Too bad they're calling for rain tomorrow thu. Well if it doesn't rain too much at higher elevation we might be trying to ride this weekend. Probably not epic powder, but we should get by without hitting too many rocks! :roll:
jlatino
Mika, how far are you from Windsor?

G
mIKAEL
About 3.5 to 4 hours...
surfer66ca2
Are you near Huntsville way?
Jason
mIKAEL
I'm about 1.5 hours south of Huntsville... 1 hour north of Toronto.
notyou
HEy, Mike. I have been laid-off, so i got time. Let me know when it is going to be ridable. I will make the trek up and hang out for a day or two. I got nothing else to do, so i might as well kite. Let me know. :twisted:
mIKAEL
Cool!! ... well maybe not for your job but for kiting!!
All the snow melted here. Not rideable yet. At the rate it's going it might be a few more weeks before it's do-able. I'll definitly let you when it happens!

P.S. Next time, make sure you don't get laid-off during the off season. What a waste!! :roll: See you soon
jlatino
Dang,

I was just looking at the calender today wondering when I should take that long weekend.

G
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.