Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fat Sands Progression Video Series
Kite U.S. Forums > Industry Resources & Information > Resources > Knowledge Center
Turtle_merged
If anyone is looking for an Instructional Video to learn new tricks the Fat Sands Intermediate and Advanced gets two thumbs up from me. I have not seen the beginner one, but I assume it is the same quality. I paid like $30 per DVD.

Intermediate has Back Rolls, Front Rolls, Jump Transitions, Back Roll Transitions, and Front Roll Transitions. This video calls them back and front loops.

Advanced has Hooked in Kite Loops, Board Offs, Riding Blind, Un-hooked kite setup, Raileys, S-Bends, un-hooked Kiteloops and Downloops, Handle Passes, Surface, Dangle & Powered Handle Passes.

I have watched both of these many times and I find myself going back to review over and over again. I feel more comfortable trying new things when I can see how they are done and common mistakes on the video first.

Coming soon to a beach near you "Un-Hooked Turtle".

John
H2Okiter_merged
The Beginner Video is also top notch, its designed to follow the IKO program and offers a lot of great instruction and multiple camera angles too.

It has to be my favorite video by far for the basics. Intermediate has me working on rolls and spins. They take lots of time and actually show you how to do the tricks.

These videos are well worth the money.

- DC
Steve Martin
I've also seen the beginner and intermediate and both are top notch.
Melissa
Are you guys willing to rent these videos out? I would love to watch the beginner video and even the intermediate! I could even contribute some ice hole for a group viewing!

Melissa
Steve Martin
QUOTE(Melissa)
Are you guys willing to rent these videos out? I would love to watch the beginner video and even the intermediate! I could even contribute some ice hole for a group viewing!
Melissa

I viewed them online during a special one week, watch for free, promotion. Maybe, John can help out.
Noabacca
Where did you get the FATSAND Advanced DVD?

I've been hounding the West Michigan shops and so far they have been inept in getting me a copy.
Turtle_merged
QUOTE(Noabacca)
Where did you get the FATSAND Advanced DVD?

I've been hounding the West Michigan shops and so far they have been inept in getting me a copy.

I picked it up at Air Padre when I was down in South Padre Island Texas over Easter. www.AirPadreKiteboarding.com I know they had a couple more, it was like $30.

Peace!

Melissa, I have the intermediate and advanced. I can borrow you the Intermediate very soon. I landed the back roll, powered backroll, double backroll and a 360 just yesterday (1 of every 10). It may be only one in every ten tries, but the key word is LANDED IT. I am still working on the jump transition and the front rolls. I should have them dialed by the weekend, so the DVD is all yours.

John
Melissa
Sweet, thanks John! You're the man~ Have fun in Vegas
PBR_merged
Ok I'm out of the loop or this warm climate has already changed me, but what the hell is ice hole??? I've seen it been thrown around latley and have no clue whats going on there.
Bob_Log_III

mmmmmmmmmmm......ice hole
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.