Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sandals Royal Bahamian - Nassau Bahamas
Kite U.S. Forums > Industry Resources & Information > Resources > Travel
Melissa
Turtle-

I have been to this resort a few years ago, it is beautiful. The private island at the resort is absolutely far enough off the island to be able to catch all wind directions. The water is like bath water, but not shallow which won't be a problem for you, just watch out for the reefs and the rocks. Scout out the area first, I unfortunately didn't do that and ended up landing on a bunch of rocks that were sand colored and was bruised up which wasn't the best in a bikini! Have a great time, I have to admit I'm a little jealous, I could use some blue/green water, beach sand, and sun rays right now!
mta
Go to Tawas!
Turtle_merged
Melissa that is good news! Thanks for the skinny. I figure I will bring a 14M and one board. If it’s windy I will kite, if not I will drink all the included booze I can! Is it true this little island is only for naked people?

Mta, I feel the same way. I could have bought 3-4 more new kites and went to Tawas. The sacrifices I have to make are un-bearable sometimes.
mta
Actually Turtle, I was referring Melissa to Tawas for the blue water, sand, and sun! I am very envious of your trip to bahamas. Have a great time and drink one on me!...... Well, Maybe for me instead. I couldn't imagine the stories abound if you physically drank one ON me :shock:
Marcus
Turtle_merged
I was wondering if anyone has ever gone to this resort and if you can kite on their private island. My wife and I are planning a trip in mid July and this Island looks far enough off shore to cover every wind direction.

http://www.sandals.com/media/media.cfm?RES...ba&TYPE=MAP
http://www.sandals.com/main/bahamian/ba-home.cfm

Any input on summer winds in the Bahamas (July)?
Is it going to be blistering hot? :oops:
Hurricane season, right? :shock:

Any input would be much appreciated?

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.