Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hatteras Anyone?
Kite U.S. Forums > Industry Resources & Information > Resources > Travel
Melissa
If there is anyone wanting to hit Hatteras at the end of April, I am planning on going and have room in my car for passengers, free gas and free miles. I am in dire need for some sand in my toes, blue sky, and warm water for kiting! Who's in?

Melissa
Turtle_merged
I can swing a weekday trip, I am ALL IN!

John
PBR_merged
Let me know if you guys are gonna go and when...it just gives me even more reason to make the trip
elkusbry
im totally in !!!

Hope you guys can make it happen
Melissa
All right boys lets get this in the works, PBR, Turtle and I are in. Eric said he could go from Wed through the weekend, what are you guys thinking, let's get this planned I need to start dreaming about walking on a sandy beach drinking cerveza's 8)
PBR_merged
Are u thinking the last week/weekend in april? That would work for me, I will prob be able to swing a long weekend and make it out there.
Melissa
Yes that is what I was thinking- I can go anytime during the last week
concretesurfer
SOOOOOO IN! I was thinking of driving there by myself for that week, untill I just read your post.

Only problem, I would have to take an exam on 27th reschedule one on the 30th, and be back on May 5th for graduation.

:roll:

I'll get it done if its a sure deal though!

Vlad
PBR_merged
Well sounds like this thing can happen, if you guys swing it I will prob gather up another one or two from down this way and bring them along as well. It is going to warm back up this week so it should hold out from now on, it had been in the 80's for a few weeks and dropped off this past week, so with any luck and some balls (prob shrinking) we might be in bordies :shock:
Bob_Log_III
PBR....I rode in boardies down there last Wednesday!!!! It won't take much. Just hope you can separate Elkus from his new favorite magazine to come out and ride with you.
elkusbry
The people renting the house next are going to love it...
PBR_merged
Your tore up the mag?? You best watch out, those ladies might come for you :twisted: ....elkus you should prob honor them by finding a way to silk screen them onto your kites.
Bob_Log_III
PBR - Don't look at tearing up the magazine as a bad thing. I consider what I did very noble, spreading the wealth to my house mates.....and Drew's dad's van. As you can see elkus had a great night with his gem. You'll even see his cell phone out. My guess is that he was frequenting some of the 900 numbers in the back.

mta
Oh yeah Elkus gets sloppy seconds or is it later? I got my session in on the day Tad busted his knee! on the beach no less!!!! To those of you goin down shortie or boardshorts is the call. I dont think I rode in my full suit one time. But then again I was so wasted I cant remember half the trip (except for Joels sweet mag! I especially enjoyed the Ho's next door section) laugh.gif
Melissa
I was thinking about going on the 25th or 26th and back on the 29th, but my schedule is flexible. I have a company car so free gas, free miles, woohoo! What is everyone else's schedule?
As far as the "magazine" goes, I want my own page! 8)
PBR_merged
Well that settles it then, everytime anyone goes to hatteras they must bring elkus a copy of his new favorite mag as a house warming gift, you know, make sure he has every edition. It might be a hot commodity way out there, and hard to come by, so we should all pitch in to help him out.

As far as the time frame that works for me, I'll see you guys (or as said down here ya'll) out there
PBR_merged
Hey guys is this thing a go for sure? Haven't really heard what the deal is and I need to figure out what days to take off. Let me know!
NickChmielewski
I'm leaving for Cary N.C. tomorrow to visit family untill the 21st. From there I'll be headed to Nags Head for a week getting certified with KHK.
I'll be staying at the Ocean Side Court (behind KHK on the ocean)and will be riding @ the windmill for the most part. I plan on getting a lighthouse session in, as well as hitting KP.

If any one from our area is around look me up.
nick@sarniakiteboarding.com
I'll have my laptop+wireless with me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.