Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: KITEBOARDING IRELAND
Kite U.S. Forums > Industry Resources & Information > Resources > Travel
Cruz
MY FELLOW ENTHUSIASTS,

ANYBODY EVER KITED WEST COAST OF IRELAND IN COUNTY CLARE OR COUNTY KERRY? I AM GOING THERE JULY 12TH THROUGH 18TH FOLLOWED BY A STINT IN GERMANY (LANDLOCKED-BUT THERE IS A CANAL IN MUNICH WITH A NEVERENDING VIRTUAL WAVE FROM A CURRENT THAT CAN BE RIDDEN)
I DID A LITTLE HUNTING ON LINE AND BESIDESE SOME INTENSE NORTH ATLANTIC SURF THERE SEEMS TO BE A SMATTERING OF WIND JUNKIES THAT GO TO PLACES LIKE SPANISH POINT, LA HINCH....ETC. ANY BODY WITH ANY KNOWLEDGE WOULD EB A GREAT HELP TO ME!
bestkiter
Hey dude, Ireland is an awesome place to kite. Wind is a for sure there..
Cruz
That is good news. I am bringing the gear. I talked to a 'bloak' from Dublin who was recently infected with kite fever and he said Dublin bay is a good spot. I'll probably go there but I am going to be on the West coast for a few days. I will hope for some good wind and a little luck as I drive up the West coast looking for kites cutting through the shoreline.
bestkiter
Have fun and don't try to keep up with the Ire's drinking... :-)
Cruz
I'd love to say I could.....but I have made that mistake before! See you on the lake.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.