Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wierd wind?
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteOH Ohio Forum > Open Discussion
Luke War
I was checking out GLCFS and noticed this frame while I was checking out the forecasts.

Im not sure if it's a fluke in the program of if it will be an actual wind occurance, but has anyone ever witnessed the wind do what it's predicting over Lake Erie? If this can actually happen what would cause it?

Just curious if anyone else might know...
joel
QUOTE(Luke War @ Jul 27 2007, 01:08 PM) *
I was checking out GLCFS and noticed this frame while I was checking out the forecasts.

Im not sure if it's a fluke in the program of if it will be an actual wind occurance, but has anyone ever witnessed the wind do what it's predicting over Lake Erie? If this can actually happen what would cause it?

Just curious if anyone else might know...

Is that when that front was blowing through? A more odd wind occurrence we get on lake erie happens when the wind actually blows. Yesterday was a prime example of this anomaly.
Luke War
QUOTE(joel @ Jul 30 2007, 09:43 AM) *
Is that when that front was blowing through? A more odd wind occurrence we get on lake erie happens when the wind actually blows. Yesterday was a prime example of this anomaly.

Yeah Im beginning to realize that the longer I live on the lake...thanks for the warning guys... hehe...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.